All reviews sea facing room victoria island olympic size swimming pool breakfast buffet food and beverage manager would highly recommend this hotel up to date business trip other hotels hotel restaurant rooms are comfortable business hotel checking in enjoyed my stay the air conditioning home away from home peacocks
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Was here with my aunt and sister for a few days. Rooms are neat and the ambience is really nice. There's a pool and gym. Only downside was the power issue we had one day. The power kept going on and off. The peacocks are really nice and fly onto the roofs and ledges sometimes.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank cyril a
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is an excellent hotel with wonderful facilities as good as any top hotel, however, the service is terrible for room service and ala carte orders. Orders take up to 2 hours instead of 30mins promised.
Staff try to be helpful but they don't follow through. Forgot my medicine in the room, have called 2 times but no response despite the fact they promised to call me bcak

Room Tip: The sea views fill up fast, so you may want to request, best views on higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We did a family weekend at the Federal Palace hotel. The ambiance and general area feels and looks good. The rooms are a little small but ok. They had a few toiletries but missing a few essentials like toothbrush , toothpaste etc. Also no robes and slippers. However they provided kettle, tea, coffee, milk and about 2 complimentary bottled water. The staff I must say were polite and helpful right from the entrance, reception , housekeeping and the restaurant staff.
Oddly, only one person per room gets complimentary breakfast, others had to pay. They did have a good spread, but a bit on the high side at N7,000 per extra. For some strange reason, I was told I couldn’t take pictures of the food display, I asked why and I was told “management rule” which didn’t make any sense to me.
They have a fun Swiming area, which has a few slides adding more excitement. Note of caution:- The end of the biggest slide is quite close to an internal partition in the pool which a few of the kids had some mishaps. (Bumped head, mouth etc)
Overall, besides a few issues, we had a great time. The scenery, lawn speakers, peacocks etc, indicates a lot of attention to detail to give guest a pleasant stay.
I will recommend and stay here again.
It was almost perfect.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank 61elizabetha
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Federal Palace is a decent business-standard hotel in a good location in Lagos. Rooms are rather small but quiet, comfortable and cosy. Service is generally helpful. I did not have time to try the food or facilities.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

This is a great Sun international chain hotel. The food was better than other hotels in Lagos and breakfast had lots of options. Staff were very friendly and on point. The room was ok. The trail of Blood in the hallway was unsettling though. Apparently the police found a body the week before I arrived in the river next to the hotel. But thats Lagos I suppose.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business