Welcome Centre Hotels
Three Arms(Lagos)
$65
$48
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

$116
$106
Orbitz.com
$380
$340
All reviewsinternational airportclose to the airporttraffic situationhotel offers goodlagos airportroom pricegreat place to stayinternet serviceclean roomscontinental breakfastrooms are bigexcellent staypleasant stayhotel is locatedvisit lagoshot watersecurity
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for over a year and I must disagree with some of the reviewers below. The hotel is located conveniently near the airport(s) and is of good quality. The hotel is a typical business hotel. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families with young children, but that's a persons own opinion.

When I enter I am greeted with a smile, the check-in is done within minutes. The menu offers a taste of the Nigerian kitchen (Peppersoup!) and continental dishes. The portions are exactly right seized and of good quality.
There are several bars, where one could zip a cold one. The upstairs bar (Otto's bar) has a balcony from where one the hectic of Lagos can see. The hotel is used by varioius airlines and companies, so for the single traveler there is always someone to talk to or to meet. The staff are friendly and doing there best to make my stay as comfortable as it can be. There are power outages, but obviously this is not the fault of the hotel... T.I.A (This Is Africa). The hotel has generators; They take time to start up, but one will never be without electricity longer than a minute.

The location of the hotel is somewhat far from downtown Lagos, which doesn't make it ideal when one has business on i.e Victoria Island. The traffic can be quite the challenge in Lagos and could easily lead to hours stuck in traffic.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry M
WelcomeCentre, Director of Sales at Welcome Centre Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thanks Jerry M,
For your constructive and timely feedback. We appreciate your patronage and your feedback. Please always let us know, on future visits to our hotel, what ways we can further improve our services and move to 5* review in your perception.
Many thanks

Reviewed January 6, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have to agree with the review from Rosemary Bun. We were based in Lagos together for business and our employer chose the hotel, so we had no choice but to endure the poor service and problems for weeks on end. The response by the Welcome Center Hotel Management shown below Rosemary's review is typical of the type of service we received. Rather than fix the problems, they would give excuses, and none of the complaints were correctly addressed. The internet was terrible, regardless of how much bandwidth is supposedly available. None of Rosemary's complaints are spurious. I truly hope that if we are based in Lagos again, our company will choose a hotel that is more caring towards the guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hi T-bone (such a cool review name),
Apologies that you still had issues with the internet on your second visit. I assure you that we not only take your feedback seriously but we also act decisively on it. After reading your second (I must add to my utter dismay) I immediately summoned our ISP down to our hotel, and showed them both of your feedbacks before reading them the riot act. They proceeded to conduct thorough diagnostics work on the hotel radio dish and their HQ transmitters. They then carried out a servicing on the equipment; replacing some boards in the process to optimize the internet signal. In addition, based on your feedback, I am happy to admit we have now upgraded the internet bandwidth up from 3mbps to 5mbps whilst maintaining our back up 2mbps supply in the hotel lobby. Once again, we apologize we let you down, thanks for the feedback....because of your candour we were able to improve our service to the benefit of all our guests. I hope you feel the same way on your next visit and you tell us on tripadvisor how it went.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Welcome Center Hotel is poorly managed. We experienced slow service in resolving our problems, very long waits to receive meals which were usually served cold, several episodes of food poisoning, slow or inoperative internet, a laundry service which shrinks or melts your laundry, housekeeping staff who smell so bad we had to leave the windows open and vacate the room after they left, and power interruptions so frequent they became commonplace.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rosemary_Bun
WelcomeCentre, Director of Sales at Welcome Centre Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your stay at the Welcome Centre Hotel was less than desirable but your review is highly out of sync with the majority of our guests. I'm surprised you stayed so long with us considering you felt the service was this bad or that you did not contact anyone in hotel management with your complaints. I'll assume it's a genuine review and not a competitor effort as our internet is 3mbps/3mbps dedicated, we have 3 stand by generators onsite, ultra modern laundry service, award winning kitchen and excellent neat and courteous staff. I can see from your review profile that all of your previous 22 reviews were based in Florida, USA and this is your first trip to Lagos, Nigeria and I wonder if you are not taking out a bad trip in Lagos on our hotel.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I checked in on Friday and checked out on Sunday. It was a memorable stay, the standard is international, I enjoyed the breakfast, the environment is so inviting, the staffs are very friendly, it was a perfect experience, I will surely come back. I

• Stayed: February 2013
WelcomeCentre, Director of Sales at Welcome Centre Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thanks for your kind words. We are glad to read that you had a pleasant time and we look forward to your return. We will continue to do our best but please promise when you come back do let us know what we can do to turn our hotel from a 4 star rating to a 5 star rating in your eyes.