“Wonderful food and delicious cheese cake”
Review of Villa Medici

Villa Medici
Ranked #51 of 244 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2012

When I got to the restaurant, I assumed that the food portions were gonna be small because it had a very fancy and beautiful ambience. But the portions were quite healthy and filling. I had the salmon for my appetiser which was just okay, but the risotto was delicious. I tasted some of my friend's fillet and it was even more awesome. But what topped it all for me was their cheese cake. I dream about it every now and then. It is indeed delightful.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Great decor but that it where it ends. Food styled on French cusine, but the restaurant simply lacks the ability to cook the classic french dishes. Service is inconsistent.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

My first time in an Italian resturant, was expecting an Italian grandmother to pop out with a tomato stained apron(lol). We had a good meal , i was attending a conference and we had lunch there as well. Will like to go back, its close to Ozumba Mbadiwe Road as well.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

They are one of the true italian restaurants in Lagos. Service has deteriorated over the years but the meals are just a ok. Stay away from the veals or any items you think are not local. Stick to the simple pastas.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I was there 3 times as not much of classy restaurant in Lagos I tried the pasta with pesto it was good all the other dish were crap, but very nice locatuon and venue.