“A touch of class”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“A touch of class”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you want oyinbo food in Lagos, the Chocolat Royale is the place to go. The salads are great! The staff is pleasant and always on hand to assist you, and the bakery downstairs is a treat.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
lekki
“chocolate royal of cool fm”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

cool fm is the most popular radio station in Nigeria and the operate the chocolate royal i could remember the last time i won a gift on the radio show i was offered a free ice cream from chocolate royale courtesy cool fm and atleast a new a friend in cool fm who likes to call me cruuzmarshal he is a presenter his name is mannie...

1 Thank cruuzmarshal c
Africa
“Excellent American style pancakes!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Chocolate Royale has been here for some time. The standard of the chocolate cakes, pasteries, breads, ice cream etc are excellent. For once we decided to try their restaurant. A lovely environment, indoor and outdoor seating and prompt service. But their pancakes are so similar to the ones I've tasted when I last to the US. You know, those ones that have just enough sodium bicarb. Well, the ones here are just like that. My husband had the plain pancakes and I had pancakes with banana's. Delicious!

They have a full menu offering all day breakfast, sandwichs, all different types of coffee, teas, milkshakes etc, grills, dinner and lunch, and there are the chicken rolls which the kids go for everytime.

We enjoyed the meal and our time here. No problem visiting this place again.

RoyalLagos, Owner at Chocolat Royal, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Africana, We are so thrilled to read your great comments. Indeed we strive to keep up our standards. We hope to welcome you to taste our Pan Asian restaurant, Metisse - we are sure you will be happy with the food. Kind regards,
North America
“Great Selection”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Nice clean environment. Was not busy so in no time I placed my order. Impressed with the variety of flavors of ice cream and also tried the Orange Lemon or Lime Cheesecake. Delish!

Abuja
“The Royale Experience”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Cafe Royale is lovely--the restaurant's design is modern, yet it feels cosy. The food is superb. I had brunch, and I think the blueberry pancakes were some of the best I've ever had. They were just as good, or possibly better, than the ones I've had in the U.S. The volcano cake dessert was lovely. The service is friendly and efficient. It's a lovely, clean environment. A little pricey, but I think it's worth it (if you've been good)

Visited October 2012