What a great experience!!! Eileen was the best host. We had the whole floor to ourselves (we were 2 couples). The balcony looks over the trees (great for spotting birds) and what a volcanoview from the balcony. There is one bathroom with shower for the two rooms, but the bathroom is very clean and big and has all the necessities (+extra's like sunblock, buggspray). You have a minifrige where there is everything you need, you just have to mark it when you take something out and at the end of your stay, you can pay her. The breakfast was absolutely great (fresh fruits and juice, coffee, tea, american and/or european pancakes, eggs, home made bread or yoghurt or jam...)! We paid 85 dollars for 4 persons, 2 rooms (so 22.5 dollar/pers) with breakfast and we got an amazing stay for this great price. She gave us a lot of information about the island and all the possible activities and arranged bikes and taxi for us. (little)Downside: Its near a dirt road that is not very easily reach by motorcycle (or taxis) because all of the rocks, so to see the island you have to rent bikes or walk a half hour to an hour before you can rent motorcycles. Thank you Eileen for this great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ometepe, offers amazing nature, a chance to step back into a simple, slower way of life & charming friendly inhabitants who can teach us all something about being happy with less. As Americans who love living here (since 2004) we hope to provide a bridge of understanding & connection for you into the culture & life of this very special place. We would love to help you plan & organize a trip that will align with your interests & optimize your experience. Located on our organic farm La Via Verde is a cozy, intimate B&B with only 2 bedrooms on our second story. Up in the trees the wrap around verandas have great views of Volcan Concepcion, sunrise and sunset. Rooms have private balconies, queen bed, ceiling fan and are screened. There are 2 shared baths with flush toilets and limited hot water showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Via Verde - Organic Farm and B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm Hotel Isla De Ometepe
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm And Bed And Breakfast