La Via Verde was a breath of fresh air during our travels in Nicaragua. Eileen and Darrel have created a wonderful space that has all the comforts you could possibly want in the middle of the Omotepe jungle. The rooms are spotless, the breakfast is over the top delicious, and the views of the volcano breathtaking. Thank you so much for making our stay so lovely! Excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ometepe, offers amazing nature, a chance to step back into a simple, slower way of life & charming friendly inhabitants who can teach us all something about being happy with less. As Americans who love living here (since 2004) we hope to provide a bridge of understanding & connection for you into the culture & life of this very special place. We would love to help you plan & organize a trip that will align with your interests & optimize your experience. Located on our organic farm La Via Verde is a cozy, intimate B&B with only 2 bedrooms on our second story. Up in the trees the wrap around verandas have great views of Volcan Concepcion, sunrise and sunset. Rooms have private balconies, queen bed, ceiling fan and are screened. There are 2 shared baths with flush toilets and limited hot water showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Via Verde - Organic Farm and B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm Hotel Isla De Ometepe
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm And Bed And Breakfast