“Great Horses, beautiful Scenery”
Review of Haris'horses

Haris'horses
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Haris Horses provides guided horse tours on the island of Ometepe, Nicaragua. We recently built cabins on the ranch and offer Bed and Breakfast accommodations on our organic farm called Finca Montania Sagrada. Dinner is available on request.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had a great time on my Ride- wonderful scenery and a great Horse. Hari obviously cares about each of his Horses and has a good eye for the ability of each rider. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AngelaMaryland
There are newer reviews for Haris'horses

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I loved just being turned loose on a wonderful horse who was both cautious and experienced, but totally willing to let me gallop, as soon as she was confident I wouldn't fall off. And Hari definitely treats the horses well. His ranch is amazing, with parrots that do gymnastics, and a pack of really unique dogs, including a few Peruvian hairless dogs which have to be seen to believed, and the sweetest chihuahua I've ever met in my life named Gol.

Going on the tour with Hari up to the waterfall was one of the very best days of our three week stay in Nicaragua. We stayed at Via Verde, and Eileen the owner arranged everything for us. We were picked up and driven to Hari's (along one of the worst roads in Omatepe... make sure you use the bathroom first.) and then driven home again. They even let me take Gol on my lap for the journey back!

1  Thank hfb220
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Hari has a bunch of well cared for horses suitable for all levels of rider. He tries to match horses to the level of rider. We went for 4 hour trip to the waterfall for 32 dollars. As an experienced rider I very much liked the way I was able to take my horse for a good run out, but less experienced riders were taken care of. Hari himself also provides some quality entertainment.

2  Thank twalker69
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We took the tour to the waterfall. About 5 hours and we stopped afterwards for some local food. Horses are likely the best kept on the island, and Hari is really dedicated to his business. See our review of Finca Montania Sagrada for more details. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Dausina
Reviewed January 4, 2013

we visited in december 2012 the welcome was great (see separate review for accommodation). But the best thing was that we wanted to go horse riding my partner has only been on ahorse once before & had a scary experience. Hari really took this info onboard reassured us all would be ok & it was!. I'm hoping this could mean we get to do more horseriding inthe future - thanks Hari

1  Thank maltontraveller