Tripadvisor

Panorama Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Rissani
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Moroccan cuisine is very delicious, even when it remains simple. The taste of market products from local producers is further enhanced by savory spice mixtures, but not too strong. They consist of a starter, a main course traditionally a Madfouna pizza. Additionaly will be a Moroccan salad or varied. The dish will be a choice: Madfouna taijiine, couscous, delicious grilled meat kebabs, or a Berber omelette. And usually for dessert you will enjoy seasonal fruits.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent welcome, Refined and tasty cuisine, Very attentive staff. Traditional decor, very nice dishes. Excellent value. The waiter accompanied us to guide us on our way to some restaurant street. Thank you

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 343hassant
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good food and very kind people.
Every thing is possible.
Service is 1A.
Beautiful terras with a nice vieuw

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Travelling1962
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

I live in the area and have taken friends here before to see the beautiful view of Rissani. Our last visit this past week, the workers tried to charge us twice as much for our drinks (saying that sitting on the roof costs extra). I was so disappointed in them, knowing that I’ve enjoyed and recommended this place to friends in the past. My visit before this encounter was also negative, but I wrote it off as an outlier. One of the workers that visit invited himself to our meeting and interrupted us because he “wanted to practice his English.” After we talked to him for a while, we tried to continue our conversation. He then told us “tourists” are rude and don’t show any respect to the Moroccan culture.

I will not be returning and cannot recommend this place to more friends. It’s a shame that this restaurant has declined into hustling tourists, like most other places in Rissani. Stop lying and cheating visitors for a few extra dirham.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank AmirErfoud
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Came here twice for lunch & coffee, we sat on the terrace both times as the view is great for watching the world go by. We had the berber pizza which was delicious and the customer service is great!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Kfores
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Café Panorama is a restaurant and a hotel in the center of Rissani. Very comfortable. I enyoied it a lot! The view from the Terrasse is on the old market. From the owner Mustafa I got the best coffee and good tips about buying carpets and antic stuff. He became somewhat a friend of mine.
I highly recommend this authentic place

Date of visit: November 2019