We stayed here on the second and sixth nights of a tour of Morocco. It really was a nice place to stay. From a brand such as Ibis, you know what to expect. Clean, relatively basic but comfortable. Wifi was really good to keep us in touch with friends back home. Dinner was very good though breakfast left much to be desired - otherwise this would have been 5 stars. Rooms were clean and functional. No noise was able to get in from outside. TV had limited english speaking channels but the one news channel which I could find kept us in the know. The only thing which could have made the room a little better was to have an extra socket and a chiller for water but again, you get what you pay for. For what we as a group needed, this hotel was absolutely brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate