This is a very large hotel, yet well organized and runs efficiently. It was a quick stop, in at the end of the day and out the next morning first thing. We were delighted to have a suite and there was more than enough room for our quick stay. The shower and tub were in separate rooms which made for easy clean up time. The buffet in the large dining room was extensive and lots of good choices to be made and delicious. The only problem we had were the extensive number of fruit flies in the tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ouarzazate town centre, the Berbere Palace is just 5 minutes from the famous Kasbah de Taourirt and 5 minutes from the Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a Spa centre with a hammam, sauna and hot tub. Each room and suite at Berbere Palace is air conditioned and equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Rooms also have en suite facilities and a private balcony or terrace. The Berbere features 3 restaurants that serve French, Italian and traditional Moroccan cuisine. Breakfast is served on the terrace and guests can enjoy a cocktail at the piano bar. Free private parking is available at the Berbere Palace and Ouarzazate Airport is 2 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Berbere Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Berbere Palace Ouarzazate
- Le Berbere Palace Hotel Ouarzazate