Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
amazing tour second time around

Reviewed July 5, 2018
sdnacion
Mundelein, Illinois
Experience of a lifetime!

Reviewed June 12, 2018
Summer L

All reviews overnight stay five days day tour amazing tour chefchaouen berber hospitality casablanca gorge morocco guide ait stars kasbah
Reviewed July 5, 2018

This is the second time I've gone to Morocco and used the same guide.This time around, I went with my husband. Brahim was our tour guide and as usual,he was awesome. I've met his family twice and we feel like he is part of our family too.
He is very nice and accommodating.If I can go back the third time, I will. There is still so much to see and do.We did a 10 day trip from Casablanca to Marrakech and it was well worth it.
The overnight stay in the Sahara is always amazing. It never gets tiring--the sunrise,sunset and stars in the sky. I love it...I have not met a Moroccan that I didn't like. Very friendly people. We genuinely love Morocco!!!

dadesexperiencetours, Propriétaire at Dades Experience Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Hello
Thank you so much for your time to give us your feedback ,about your desert experience .We are so pride of our team and their working hard to to do there job well and sure our clients by their bottom of heart .

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Brahim, our guide for our 8 day adventure throughout Morocco, was the absolute kindest and compassionate person. He redefined my idea of hospitality, taking great effort to ensure that we were comfortable and safe at all times throughout our trip.

We traveled through Marrakech, the Dades Valley, the golden Sahara, Fez, Chefchaouen and Casablanca, with each destination providing an incredibly beautiful scene and distinctive flavor of the region. I was amazed that we were able to cover so much ground over such a short time frame. Our trip was impeccable from the moment Brahim picked us up at the airport to the moment he dropped us off.

Thank you, Brahim, for the trip of a lifetime!

Warmest regards, Summer & Mike

dadesexperiencetours, Propriétaire at Dades Experience Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Summer !Thank you very much for your review our services and thank you for choosing Dades Expérience Tours as your tour company in Morocco.we are Glad that you enjoy your trip with us .

Reviewed January 19, 2018

I was spinning with excitement like a dervish through the Moroccan Atlases, high and low, rocking one picturesque kasbah scene after the next, thanks to Khalid, a driver with the highest certification obtainable in Morocco. I was introduced to him through the travel company, Dades Experience. Hollywood was filming one of its epics on the road from Ouarazate to Ait Haddou and we almost got in the film (the casting director was at dinner). Along the way I observed lush green palmeries growing artfully in and about a vast terracotta terrain. Finally we reached Todra Gorge, a magnificent sight. Later we climbed a winding trail near the Gorge and met families of colorful Berber nomads, many leading donkeys up the hill. Really interesting. As an American I was doubly impressed by Khalid’s perfect American English, as well as his mastery of French, Spanish, German, and Italian, in addition to Arabic and several Berber languages. I felt I was in the hands of a good person who I could trust and who ensured that my travel experience would be the very best.

3  Thank Sourceress2011
dadesexperiencetours, Propriétaire at Dades Experience Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you for your review our services and thank you for choosing Dades Expérience Tours as your tour company in Morocco.we hope see you Again.All the best

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We joined the 10 days tour in Morocco. The driver Brahim was very good and friendly. He takes us to interesting and authentic places. We really enjoy his company!

1  Thank MaggieC2522

Thank you for your review our services and thank you for choosing Dades Expérience Tours as your tour company in Morocco.we are Glad that you enjoy your trip with us .

Reviewed November 11, 2017

We had booked a five day tour with Brahim under the recommendation of family members that had enjoyed a tour with him last year. He came to pick us up at the airport as preview but had a problem to be able to take us through all the five days tour. He found us another guide, Khalid who ended up to be an excellent choice. Brahim kept checking on our wellbeing through all the tour and took us to the airport on last day.
There are no big problems, there are good solutions.

Thanks so much for these lines.
We are very happy you did have a great time in Morocco.
It was a pleasure to have you visiting our country.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the futur.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

A wonderfully planned and executed tour, with a very good and experienced guide. The landscapes and villages we visited were an excellent selection, and everything went smooth, and with wonderful experiences all the way. Every single one of the places to stay at night were well chosen, every one with its own characteristics, adding to our really good trip. The tour in the desert was a great experience, and the whole trip definitely invites to recommend, and hopefully repeat as soon as possible, thank you!!

2  Thank guestpalmamay2015

Thanks so much for these lines.
We are very happy you did have a great time.
It was a pleasure to have you visiting Morocco.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the futur.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I traveled with Dades this summer and was not disappointed. We traveled for six days and got to see so much off Morocco, we started in Chefchaouen and ended in Marrakesh. Our tour guy Ibrahim was amazing and incredibly kind, he knows a lot of information and several languages. We got to see a lot of the authentic morocco, meet all kinds of wonderful people, and try all the great food. I would definitely visit with Dades again and recommend to anyone going on a trip to Morocco.

3  Thank _princess_cat1296
dadesexperiencetours, Propriétaire at Dades Experience Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you so much for these lines.
It was such a pleasure to organise this tour for you.

We are so glad you did have a great time.

And we hope to have you back in Morocco in the future.

We wish you All the best.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I recently spend an amazing week in Morocco (Marrakesh, Sahara Desert and Fez) thanks to Brahim and his team. He organized everything for us and was always flexible and responsive when we wished to change part of the itinerary. Our guide in Marrakesh was fabulous his name was Malek, I strongly recommended him. He was open to talk to us about religion, politics and Morocco's current issues which made the whole experience enriching. We travelled for two days to the Sahara dessert with Braham in a comfortable and safe 4x4, he spoke English and Spanish and took care of us throughout the trip. All guides are official, with excellent communications skills and history knowledge. They won't take you to stores unless you ask for. I strongly recommend Dades Tours, their service is pristine to the point you feel spoiled. They are genuinely good people and will go the extra mile just to make your trip unforgettable.

5  Thank Camila T
dadesexperiencetours, Owner at Dades Experience Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review with your kind recommendation. We are glad to know that you had a great time exploring the landscape, & observing the culture & tradition that is unique to Morocco. The team at Dades Experience Tour Company ensure that the personal wishes or preferences of the travellers are always considered & fulfilled whenever possible.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I just went on a six-day tour of Morocco with Dades and had a wonderful time. We started in Chefchaouen then travelled to Fes, the Sahara, Dades Valley, and finally Marrakech. Although we had only a short time in each place, we had a great time and stayed in some beautiful riads. I can't believe how much we were able to see and do for such a fantastic price. Ibrahim was a great host and driver. He was incredibly friendly, welcoming, and spoke excellent English (as well as several other languages) He showed us places that I don't think we would have seen had we been traveling on our own. He even took us to have Moroccan tea with his family. I would highly recommend Ibrahim and Dades Experiences Tours to anyone travelling to Morocco.

4  Thank CCC512

Thank you for review our services, We always focus on the satisfaction of our customers and make them see beyond what they expected.we hope see you next time

Reviewed July 28, 2016

We recently travelled around Morocco with Youssef from Dades Tours as our guide & driver. Morocco is a truly amazing place,both for its stunning scenery & engaging people. Youssef was a great guy & without his input I doubt whether the trip would have been anywhere as rewarding. If you are planning a trip to Morocco then I would without reservation recommend Dades Tours & particularly Youssef.

4  Thank jock97

Thanks a lot for these lines For us, our commitment is achieving our clients satisfaction. We are glad that you enjoyed and we look forward to taking you on another trip soon.