“Not possible to rate this higher than three...”
Review of Restaurant 3Thes

Restaurant 3Thes
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Ouarzazate
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Katonah, NY
“Not possible to rate this higher than three...”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant must exist for people who can't bear to eat another Moroccan meal. We ordered western food. Everything we had was totally ordinary., not fabulous, not bad. They had beer. It was very reasonable. It is actually a nice looking place, so it deserves three.

• Visited April 2014

London
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

A smart looking restaurant which doesn't cost the earth. This place has achieved the right balance, great food, plenty of choice and great service, on hand but not pushy.

I ate here as a solo traveller and was made to feel welcome and comfortable and they organised a taxi to take me back to my riad in the town.

• Visited March 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Best food of the tour”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I and 2 friends walked here from our hotel on the recommendation of our guide. I doubled the guide's tip after this.

This was by far the best tasting food I had in Morocco. And the others had fine eats as well.

I started with a shrimp bisque that had a great broth and even better mouth feel. Spicy and full of shrimp taste, it was a delight. I followed with a seafood tagine that was creamy and unctuous. My wife had a wonderfully fresh salad. Dessert was orange slices with cinnamon. This is a deceptively good way to end a dinner.

I would make sure to eat here if you get anywhere near Ouarzazate.

• Visited January 2014
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This restaurant looks like it belongs in Paris. We went twice and sat outside on the terrace. The guy who worked there was great. Often in restaurants you feel harassed but he got the perfect balance of helpfulness and leaving us to relax. The food was really good and we were able to eat for less than £10 for the two of us.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in ouarzazate”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lots of choices and very cheap we have enjoyed it highly recommended . We have been twice to this restaurant and we have eats each time different food everything was perfect.

Visited October 2013