“Pleasant experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Vicenza, Italy
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

If you ask my daughter, this paklce is a "5+" - but she is a Peace Corps volunteer who lives in relative isolation, so I will throw out her high vote. Actually, this was the only restaraunt I ate at in Ourzazate, so I rated it average - having said that, the food was excellent. The atmosphere is a bit of French bistro, hollywood pop diner, not at all pretentious, but clean and a very nice atmosphere. Food was excellent with nothing else to compare aside from meals prepered by some wonderful Berber host families. Authentic compared to what I ate in the villages? No. But, that's not fair becasue that is not the goal - the tastes were excellent and I requested a meal not on the menu as recommended by my daughter and it was DELICOUS (roasted chicken prepered with preserved lemons). I am an admitted foodie, so if given the opportunity would try another place to expand my palate and perhaps revisit this review - I hope to return for another visit within the year). Pending that, I will heartily recommend that this is an excellent way to start my food-rek!

• Visited January 2011