Dar Chamaa
Ecolodge Bivouac La Palmeraie(Ouarzazate)(Great Value!)
$27
Le Berbere Palace(Ouarzazate)
$192
$163
$161
All reviewsone nightmodern riadswimming poolan oasisnice poolquiet areasmall balconyfixed menumint teafantastic hotelpalm treesguided tourset menudelicious dinnervery nice place to stayspacious roomsmall hotel
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I only have one complaint about this hotel but its easy the hot water when I took a shower seemed to be gone, maybe it was a one time thing?

But we had come back from riding camels in the Sahara it was Christmas Eve and honestly I was tired. But this place was so refreshing, the lobby area and pool beautiful. Our room was really cool. There was a cow outside the room but hey its Morocco, otherwise the Hotel\Riyadh was very sophisticated and elegant. I almost completely forgot it was Christmas until we were sitting the restaurant and they served us all champagne and a beautiful dessert and wished everyone a Happy Christmas. All that made the little cold shower ok with me. Like I said it might just be a fluke.

Like a W Hotel in Ouarzazate! But quieter.

Room Tip: Maybe let the water run for a while before hopping in the shower. Also hard beds but good for your back.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were welcomed with nuts and mint tea. I love love love this Dar. The place is romantic and is beautiful. I love the room as well. It's very clean and the heater worked fine. The room is very cosy. We had a nice dinner and breakfast there. A pity that the coffee was cold though. The people were friendly. I would recommend this.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We experienced Dar Chamaa as part of a package tour (by the private tour operator Ouarzazate Unlimited -- see separate review). As we were driving to the hotel, I had a bit of apprehension -- it is located off the beaten track, well outside of town. But after we arrived, all my concerns evaporated. It is a newly-constructed (3 years old) facility with fully modern equipment (reverse cycle head pumps and good hot water were vital during our cold winter nights), very friendly staff, lovely lounge and pool area and good food. The location made absolutely no difference to us, as after our early evening check-in, we felt no desire to go anywhere else! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who has transport, as we did, which made the location irrelevant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Warm welcome as always in Morroco, very clean n cooperative staff. As per our request thy made for us special veg curry wit rice as we r pure veg...food was excellent as 3 meal course. It has wifi too...good view fm the terrace...overall comfortable for a night stay...keep the same std.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed here in the middle of our 2 week trip to Morocco. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when we got here. The property is gorgeous and really does look like the photos you will find on the internet! The staff was very nice and the entire property was very clean. We were able to sit outside in the "backyard" and relax and read a bit with a nice view of the pool. The beds were pretty hard and I did not care for the dinner choice served (there was only one option....doesn't mean it was bad, just that I didn't like it). Breakfast was very good though.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends