All reviews suzanne village rissani desert dunes
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

As a partially sighted traveller, I found this accommodation was spacious, bright, comfortable and well laid out. As for the hosts, Abdoul and Suzanne, they were so wonderful and accommodating. They could not do enough to ensure that my young daughter and I had a truly wonderful and unforgettable stay. We experienced the lovely Morrocan culture on every level thanks to Abdoul and Suzanne from the moment we woke to our bedtime, through the delicious and freshly made food in particular the Berber pizza, the beautiful sounds of Gnaouan music, the camel rides, the stargazing on the terrace. It was riveting yet relaxing. Our biggest error was not staying for more than 2 nights. Next time we will return for a longer stay. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying here for 3 nights in this fantastic accommodation. We were within a hop skip and a jump of Erg Chebbi. Our host was the magnificent Suzanne, a gregarious Hibernian who's good humour and attention to her clients was 2nd to none. Great food and great fun.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2016

A little over a year later I once again visited Ksar Khamlia. What a place to spend a holiday. When you visit somewhere again it's always a risk that you will be disappointed after being so pleased with your last visit....this was most definitely not the case. It was better than ever. Suzie and Abdoul have the place looking lovely and they make sure you have everything you need. Comfortable, affordable (worth every penny and more!) and enjoyable. If you've got as far as Morocco a trip to Khamlia is a must. Enjoy!

Ps. Check out their facebook page Khamlia Desert Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying in this beautiful oasis of the desert for two nights..
Beautiful place and and lovely food and most friendly and helpful people, couldn't look after you any better..
Worth a visit and I would love to return some day..
Thanks for looking after a few bikers on their travels around Morocco..

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Suzanne W, Guest Relations Manager at Khamlia Desert Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review Shay and I'm absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is so so important to us that our guest have the best experience possible seeing as they come so far to visit us. So far but so worth it is what I say! Thanks again for coming to visit and thrilled you loved Khamlia and at the Desert.

Take care, Suzanne and everyone at Khamlia Desert Hotel.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

Intended staying one day, but liked this so much we extended our stay! The trip to Khamlia was rough due to the sudden and relentless rain. We travelled on motorbikes through flooded crossings, often getting stranded between two points as rivers flooded and burst banks. It was extremely late when we landed in Khamlia and due to a broken mobile phone, difficult to get in contact. We were very grateful for the help arranged by Suzanne and extended to us by Hamad. It was fantastic to land into a warm home, complete with underfloor heating! The house is an amazing structure made of clay and straw with very comfortable beds and warm rooms with a relaxed vibe. Nothing was too much trouble for Hamad who looked after us very well. The homecooked meals were delicious and he even sourced a new mobile phone to replace the broken one so we could continue our travels safely. Hamad arranged trips such as camel rides though the desert and a visit to see some local musicians which was brilliant. The view of the desert from the house is fantastic. And looking at the stars from the roof terrace at night is really something special. I would encourage anyone to visit this hotel/B&B and intend to visit again myself in the future.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends

I'm so happy after reading your review John. Thank you so much for your lovely words and taking the time to share them. That's what we want for every guest who comes to visit us.

It's hard to get a comfortable mattress in Morocco so I actually imported my double bed mattresses all the way from Edinburgh!!!! Anything to ensure our guests have the best stay possible!!

Thank you again for your wonderful review and I'll be sure to tell Hamad as well.

Take care and safe biking, Suzanne and all of us at Khamlia Desert Hotel.