“Merzouga - must-see place in Marocco!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Merzouga
Merzouga Desert House
Ranked #54 of 82 Merzouga B&B and Inns
Madrid, Spain
“Merzouga - must-see place in Marocco!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Merzouga Desert House is the best place to stay to visit the highest sand dunes in Morocco! Mustafa is a great and kind person, he loves the desert and he loves showing people this marvellous location. Mustafa will do whatever he can to make you feel at home. His hospitality is amazing. He also speaks many languages so you will have no problems to communicate with him :) I truly recommend this place and I am sure that I will come back there in the future. Thank You so much Mustafa for this great time we spent there!

1 Thank Mat_Kac

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Braganca, Portugal
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Best place in whole Marroco. Mustafa is so talented, easy-going and he can speak so many languages. English, Spanish, Portugese and so on... I really enjoyed his place and I am totally sure I will go back there in the future. Mustafa's house is very close to the most popular duna. View is amazing I recommend this place for everyone! Thank u Mustafa!

1 Thank ChrisandoChris
Coimbra, Portugal
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Mustafa and Mahommed put all their hearts into this place! They are the kindest people in the desert. It's worth to go to this particular place because it's lovely and it's close to the bus station and the highest dune! I'm sure I'll come back there. Thank you Mustafa for this amazing staying! :))

1 Thank grubahilda
Vilnius, Lithuania
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Well, i see everyone just told about everything below~ !

I am still happy remembering this comfortable place, felt like a kid.. all the time laughing, playing drums, enjoying the food and perfect sleep after long day full of amazing emotions ! No words, i will just come back there someday again, cause RIGHT - Mustafa knows how to take care and have fun in the same time ! :D

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Gabija B
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The decision me and my friends took to visit Merzouga and be hosted by Mustafa was the best of all our trip! We had such a pleasant time there and we were shown so many traditional things like music and food that now are definitely worth sharing them with friends!

I strongly recommend going on a camel ride into the dessert and spend a night in the tent, you'll make the most out of it! And Mustafa and his friends are so friendly and happy that will make you appreciate all time spent in there and you'll wish to stay longer!

I am very happy and grateful I met such wonderful people in such a small village and now I have great memories to share !

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Oana M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Merzouga Desert House is a very good experience, especially in the way that it is very close to the sand dunes (2 km away), and has comfortable beds, good wire-less connection, and on top of all, superior and genuine Moroccan outstanding hospitality. Mustafa, the host, is an incredible man, full of wisdom and knowledge. Honestly, I have learnt a lot from him. He is extremely funny and sociable guy who enjoys to learn about other cultures as well. He would go out of his way and to the extra mile to provide his guests what they need. Mohammed, his uncle, is a good man but I did not have the chance to know him very well, but he seemed very nice to me.

I would strongly recommend Merzouga Desert House to anyone especially if you like adventures and meeting nice people in the desert.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank turkikh
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed in this house for 2 days with 2 friends.I definitely recommend this house-it offers good conditions ( warm and clean rooms,hot water,good internet connection).
The host-Mustafa-is super friendly,funny and outgoing!We slept one night in the camp in the desert and there Mustafa even cooked for us a delicious chicken tagine. He really made our experience in the desert the best one we had in Morocco!I would say this is the best choice if you're looking for a place to stay in Merzouga!:)

Room Tip: The bathroom from the first floor does not have a sink. Therefore I suggest choosing the room from t...