“The best experience in my life!”
Review of Moda Camp Merzouga

Moda Camp Merzouga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Morocco and discover the magic of the Sahara.We offer tours in search of the most beautiful places. We'll match it for you. We have the best conditions and ensure safety. We specialize in organizing your stay in the desert, which will go on a camel. You will spend the night under the stars, and you will be accompanied by music Berber. The offer also includes 4x4, quad biking and much more
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had very good experience in Sahara taking care of by enjoy camping staff Mohamods.he is a very nice people.he pick us up in Merzouga and taking care of us riding the camel to the tent .we see a beautiful sunset during the time. When we arrived,the dinner and the show at the tent was fantastic.i never see so many stars in the sky like the view in Sahara .I should say the experice in enjoy camping I will never forget in my life.one more thing I want to mention and say thank you to Mohamd here is your friend in Marrachech is really help too.I donot know how to express my appreciate to you.Viva and I hope we could meet on our next trip.

3  Thank Lilydeng0820
There are newer reviews for Moda Camp Merzouga

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Out of stress of the city and work, Mohamed will take you to a wonderful land where your saoul connect with your body and let you relax and forget all your issues, this trip is recommended for anyone want to line an unforgettable experience.

3  Thank groupik
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The trip was just perfect; we had a little bit of everything the desert has to offer and Mohammed and his camp were very nice and professional. No complains whatsoever.

3  Thank Marlon F
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Best trip i have ever made in my life !!! Totally recomend it. Very good food, hospitality, hotel, tour guide. Very interesting, worth and unforgetable!

3  Thank Thaisams
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We picked Merzouga Camp according to very good reviews on the internet and we were not dissapointed. The owner, Mohammed was very welcoming. We were able to leave our car in his garage in the village, he organized additional quad when we needed it, breakfast at his place was just excellent and you can check your e-mails at his place. The only problem was that guides didn't empty the chemical toillet in the camp at all. But this can not be classified as organizer's fault, everything else was just excellent. And not at least, you can speak english with him if you have any additional needs or desires and he is very eager to oblige. All in all, excellent and even better than we expected.

4  Thank Elena P