“Splendid 4N in Morocco! No regrets!”

Arrahla Expedition 4x4
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Arrahla Expeditions 4x4. Arrahla Expeditions 4x4 Merzouga is a transportation company determined to make 4x4 expeditions and travel services in Morocco a bit different, offering alternative itineraries and special guide / driver services. We offer a wide variety of routes and we are specialized in the southern region of Sahara and Atlas Mountains, the region we actually call « The Real Morocco » as it has less European style features and more true Berber mixture of mountains traditions aside nomadic costumes and Sahara local amazing culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Splendid 4N in Morocco! No regrets!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

My family and I were glad and fortunate to have gotten a professional and reliable company to take us around cities in Morocco. In late November, I was frantically searching for a guide or package for Morocco and was recommended Arrahla Expeditions 4x4 by a friend's friend. I emailed Arrahla Expeditions 4x4 and unlike the other 2 companies I had emailed earlier, Arrahla Expeditions 4x4 replied me fast. My queries were promptly replied and I thought that was a good start. Punctuality.

So when we arrived at the Casablanca airport, we were introduced to Lahcen who will be our driver/guide for the next few days and I must say, I'm impressed by his spoken English! Although he claimed that he couldn't speak English well, we thought otherwise! Since there were 4 of us, we got the flexibility to stop where we want to take pics and such. Lahcen was very accommodating and always concern over my mom's (62 years old) well-being. My mom couldn't walk fast and much so when we were walking on uneven ground...or when we climb steps. So Lahcen would spontaneously come over to my mom's side and together with me, assisted her.

Lahcen always made sure we enjoyed our stay in Morocco and we truly did! If you are looking for a reliable guide to take you through the beautiful cities in Morocco, look no futher....Arrahla Expeditions 4x4 and you will come back for more...*speaking of which, I have yet to explore the Sahara, Lahcen!*

Visited December 2011
12 Thank Jazzy31

Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Outstanding Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

My wife and I used Arrahla Expeditions 4X4 recently for our 6 day/5 night tour through southern Morocco. The company is owned by brothers Amraoui Lahcen and Said. They did an outstanding job arranging hotels/Riads, excursions, driving extremely safely, and providing the support and knowledge one needs to tour this area of Morocco.
I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone who wants to tour anywhere in Morocco. You cannot go wrong with this company and the wonderful individuals who own it and provide the service.

Visited October 2011
12 Thank reluctant33
Cairo, Egypt
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Our three week tour with Arrahla!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2011

We traveled three weeks with a tour we booked with Arrahla!!
We covered Morocco all over especially the off road tracks were amazing!!
Ofcourse who made it all happen was our driver LAHCEN!!!!!
Can recommend everybody to tarvel with them, only just be sure that the accomodation is actually inside the Medina,s or in the cities itself (not too far out)

Visited April 2011
17 Thank Carry O
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The Perfect Guide for a Perfect Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

My group of 6 toured Morocco with Lahcen and Arrahla Expeditions in August of 2009. As soon as we returned, I posted my thoughts on the fantastic trip here:

I recently came back to the Merzouga page to get some information for a friend of mine who is planning a trip and noticed that Arrahla Expeditions was now listed as a recommended attraction. Because I had such an incredible time in Morocco thanks to Lahcen and Arrahla, I couldn't resist adding my positive review to the group.

Here's what I wrote in my trip report about Lahcen:

"We chose him because he was recommended highly in this forum (thanks TripAdvisor!) and we couldn't have been happier with the result. He handled all the accomodation bookings (after giving us options in each city) and arranged for local guides in Fez and Marrakech (the dessert and mountain parts of Morocco are his specialty) -- and he did it all for a very reasonable price."

I think that sums it up well. In short, Lahcen was exactly what we were looking for and I give him my highest recommendation.

Visited August 2010
19 Thank mikeyw11
Warsaw
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“That's what are You looking for in Marroco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

I was in Marroco many times. From my first trip to last I always met with Arrahla Boys. They are fantastic guides, best friends in difficult situations and have awasome knowladge about Marroco. They always suprised me with new magnificiant places deep in the mountain, on the seaside out of "Hotel beach's catch potato" and of course as their home place Sahara. They know all Marroco best places, they are flexible and always propose something what You will remember for ever. Arrahla will show You really Marroco for sure, Marroco wchich You are looking for !

Visited December 2010