All reviews supratours bus stop hot water works camel trek sand dunes the owner late in the evening local berber comfortable bed auberge tea dinner mines desert edge panorama terrace wake
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The hotel was clean, quiet, with a great service and dining options. A perfect location - right next to the dessert and not in the center of the town. There was a pool, multiple places where to relax and a private parking within the premises.
A relatively low price, great location and perfect service makes this the best value hotel for your stay in Merzouga.
The Wi-Fi connection was not perfect, but who needs that if you have such a wonderful view just around the corner!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank JanisN36
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I was in Auberge Les Roches 3 nights. It was everything perfect! I came by bus to Merzouga and someone from the Auberge was waitung for me to bring me to the Auberge. That was really nice after a libg trip by Bus!.
The room was really beautiful. I took ones with private bathroom. Everything was clean, hot water works!. The Auberge ist located directly behind the dunes if Merzouga. That makes easy to enjoy the nature.
The stuff was very friendly and helpful. I was a little bit ill and I got from them tea with Lemon and honey!...really nice and good, when your are travelling alone.
I took from the Hotel the Camel Ride with one night in tge desert. Everything good and well organized.
In resume, I strongly recommend Auverge Les Roches! Best place in Merzouga!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank bustov75 B
Reviewed November 30, 2017

The rooms were very comfortable and warm and clean with a living room area.
Staff were friendly and accommodating, food was good and an excellent Berber omelette!
Excellent location, the back of the property leads into the dunes which is nice for a sunrise stroll!
Excellent value for money. Complicated process to drive through merzouga but it is all well signed and the property feels very safe.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anderssonc1
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We arrived early hours of the morning (5.30) and managed to find the property fine. We had to wake up the owner sleeping outside, but he showed us a room straight away so we could have a proper sleep which was great! Buffet of traditional breakfast in the restaurant was good. The staff were very friendly, asking if we were ok and made us a special traditional dinner late in the evening. Also provided us with an early breakfast (6.20) when we had to leave. We booked a camel trek with them which was a fantastic experience and they let us keep our big bags at the property.

The property was amazing, decor was good, poolside was great! Clean and comfortable. You can walk along the terrace to see different views and your right by the sand dunes. Incredible view!

We were told to move rooms a couple of times, which didn’t bother us too much but for anyone like me who likes to get everything out of their bags can be a bit of a pain.

We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We stayed at this hotel right at the edge of the Sahara desert. Overall was pleased with it. We booked it through Morocco excursions. Dinner was supplied and was quite tasty. The rooms are basic but decently clean and decorated with local Berber themes. Best part is location. Right behind the hotel the sand dunes from the Sahara start with camel rides into desert camps available. This hotel had a nice pool for those interested. Our room had faulty ac but they did move us to another room where it was functioning. WiFi was slow, but did work reliably Nothing fancy here but decent accommodations

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends