We had the perfect stay here. The staff were pleasant, friendly and gave us advice for our further travels in Morocco. The room was lovely and they provided a beautiful wooden cot for our 2 year old daughter. The decor of the hotel is Moroccan and they have done it beautifully. The rooms had air-con as did the communal areas. The eating area was big, though at times full (arrive early for breakfast), you can also eat outside. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Self serve coffee, tea, hot water, milk. They bring breads, spreads, juice, olives & cheese. The location is perfect, just outside the medina and a quick walk in. You can also quickly walk up to the Spanish Mosque for good views of the town. The pool was the highlight for us. A good size for relaxing (not doing laps) it has a deep end and a shallow kids area with stone islands dividing the two parts. There are sun loungers, chairs, tables and a covered shaded area.
The whole place is peaceful, relaxing and was an amazing start to our trip. It was the best place we stayed in during our 2.5 weeks. I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen