the location is at the edge of the village on the hill, so does have a good view of the village (but still have to hike up to the hilltop to have the best view). The room was clean but very small, specially for a triple room. The hotel itself is well maintained. The breakfast was good, even better when had in the yard in the warm days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen