Dar Scotlandee
Lina Ryad & Spa(Chefchaouen)
$148
Hotel Al Khalifa(Chefchaouen)
Dar Meziana(Chefchaouen)
All reviewsterrymountainshikemedinariad
Reviewed April 13, 2014

All the spot, the family and the service were perfect.
All rooms are clean and not only with essencial stuff.
The terrace isperfect during the night.
Not just for backpacking.
If I'm going back again, we will meet again Terry!
Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Terry G, Owner at Dar Scotlandee, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Reviewed January 24, 2014

At first we want to thank Terry, Suzanne and Liam! We had a great time at your place! We stayed there in August 13, came without any bookings and it was no problem to stay at their hostel as long as we wished. You guys are really awesome! We recommend this place as the best hostel we have found in morocco!!
We definitely will see us again!
Greetings from Germany!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have never left a review before but was compelled to after having such an amazing holiday here.
I had a month to spend in Morocco and made a beeline here first after it being recommended to me by a friend. I ended up staying here for a month!
The room I stayed in was clean, en suite with a comfy bed. The owners Terry, Suzanne and their son Liam made me feel very welcome.
The property is just out of town. It is only a 10/15 minute scenic walk down hill and £1 taxi to bring you back up the hill.
The breakfasts included in the price, are fantastic. Especially the omelettes. Being a chef I thought I made the best omelettes until I came here!
Liam took me on tours round town to see all the things that tourists don't normally see. The town itself was beautiful.
They can also arrange tours here with absolutely no hard sell like you get in some places.
I can't wait come back.
Thank you for making my holiday!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Danny W

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed here for several weeks in the summer - it's a great place to stay and relax, as well as to meet some interesting people.

The family are warm and friendly, and a pleasure to get to know. They are hospitable and accommodating, with their positive attitudes and good sense of humour, they always do their best to make guests feel comfortable and welcome.

The other guests were from around the world, and it was interesting to chat with them and get to know some of them better, along with going out on local tours with them. We had good laughs together while out and about, and a few adventures too!

I would recommend this place wholeheartedly and the resident pets made this stay extra special :)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We would like to thank Terry, Suzanne & Liam for their warm welcome and excellent hospitality. The guest rooms are comfortable and you have all amenities. Great breakfast. Cannot recommend enough! D&A

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple