“I´m the only one thinking that a restaurant priority should be food quality?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aladdin Restaurant

Aladdin Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Chefchaouen
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Porto, Portugal
“I´m the only one thinking that a restaurant priority should be food quality?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have visited this restaurant once during my stay in Chefchaouen. The place look great, the decoration as the name says, reminds the Aladdin tales. The view is also superb to the main square of the city and the kasban.

I´m the only one thinking that a restaurant priority should be food quality?

However, the service is bad and food poor!
Besides that "taste" depends from person to person, when we are talking about founding a metal piece in the middle of Pastilla (traditional dish), I beleive noone will be indifferent with this situation. I suppose was part of the pan, but anyway I don´t like to find metal things in my food and beside that can be dangerous.

If you are looking for a nice view and fun decoration, this is a good option, if you are planning to have a decent meal, may not!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Lausanne, Switzerland
“The terrace is the nicest thing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

It is a place that is decorated a bit exagerated but it creates a nice environment given that you are in Morocco. About food, they offer a menu of 85 DAM which is huge regarding quantity, quality is just ok. It is very nice to go upstairs and have dinner in the terrace with amazing views.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Winnipeg, Canada
“Terrible place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

What a terrible place. I was here a few years ago and all my crew got food poisoned. I thought I would give it another opportunity and went again this week. The eggplant rolls came with a sharp piece of broken plastic. The waiter brought another dish a few minutes later and again I found another sharp piece of plastic. I was lucky that I did not injure myself. The only value of this place is the views to the Alcazaba and the square. The decoration is made all made up for tourists, nothing really authentic or traditional.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank JavierVirues
Mexico City, Mexico
“great views, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food is really tasty, I´ve been here on several occasions and love the aubergine and tagine with prunes, well served portions and there are many floors with nice views to choose from.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My mother and I ate here one night and relly liked it. The menu is a set menu costing 85 DHS per person. I couldn't finish my chicken and vegetable couscous as the portion was huge. The decor is great and the views from the top are ace.

Visited June 2013