All reviews indoor pool blue city top floor eggs made to order winding streets no alcohol send someone rooftop terrace breakfast and dinner no elevator beautiful riad your luggage chicken tagine old city sitting area stayed longer bread
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We selected Lina Ryad & Spa as it appeared to be the highest quality accommodation available in Chefchaouen and it was even better than our expectations based on the reviews.

We received a warm welcome from ever smiling Radia and spent 2 nights in traditionally designed Suite 5 which has a fabulous spacious furnished terrace overlooking the Medina, valley and mountains.

Amazing views especially at sunrise and sunset.

What impressed us even more was the excellent team genuinely care about the guests and go the extra mile.

We would happily recommend Lina Ryad & Spa to family and friends and it will be our first choice in Chefchaouen.

Thank you Radia, Fatima, Hanna, Ibrahim and whole Lina Ryad team for looking after us.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank ZahidMalti
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first hamman bath experience and I’m so glad that I came here because the service was excellent. I’m sure it’s not the typical one that the locals go to but I’m afraid I might not be ready for that yet. As such, this was perfect because it was done so professionally, the masseuse (Iman) was very respectful and sensitive to my comfort level and the riad manager (Ibrahim) who attended to me was extremely helpful and hospitable.

If you have not done this before and you are up for some serious pampering, but may not quite be ready for the typical hamman yet, I can’t recommend this more.

Huge thanks to these guys who made my first hamman bath experience such a memorable and relaxing one.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 650queeniet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this Ryad for just one night, but we wish we could have stayed for longer! The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and leave you with the sense that you're experiencing Moroccan life (from an upper-class point of view). The staff are very friendly, and would go out of their way to accommodate us.

The atmosphere of the entire Ryad is very pleasant, and its location is optimal if you want an easy accessible way to the main plaza and chefchouen's many blue streets.

1  Thank melmce94
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had two rooms, both of decent size and nicely decorated. Only negative was the bathroom in one of the rooms was very small and had poor lighting. Staff is excellent, very friendly and attentive. The terrace has a lovely view of the town, and the sunset is a must-see from there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ajayavasthi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We walked up from central taxi depot. Luckily we had a local guide us up the hill. It is steep. We are old. We made it.
We were ecstatic when we finally walked through the front door. We were given a snack and then shown our room which was42 steps to our door.
Beautiful room beautiful bed.
We then walked around and found a small local restaurant which was excellent.
Breakfast the next morning was an epicurean delight.
Great spot. Loved it

Room tip: Would think all rooms very quiet. Very little traffic in the Médina
1  Thank Russchambers