“Great value and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Valencia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chefchaouen
Hotel Valencia
Ranked #39 of 55 Chefchaouen B&B and Inns
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Great value and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our stay in this place really made our time in Chefchaouen very memorable! Najat the receptionist was really friendly and made us feel right at home. We got a big double room on the rooftop and the terrace has a great view of the city, WIFI at the lounge was good, all of which was a steal for only 50dh each and probably the best place I stayed at in my 3 weeks in Morocco. If I ever make it back I would not think of going anywhere else except here!

Overall, it was really the people around who make this place so great!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mingtuan

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bochum
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

when we arrived at the VALENCIA we had the choice between one cold room in the first etage and one room on the roof. they where both very big and clean.

there is some wifi in several places. You can use the alsmost everytime clean kitchen, you can get your laundry washed and there´s a big terrace where you can meet others and sleep there if you like.

the owner is very friendly, helpful and hospitale. he invited us two times for nice moroccon food which he prepared himself and it felt more than a big family then a hotel!

together with the nice price and the good location we had an alsmost perfect stay! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Watch out ladies for a hotel worker at Pension Valencia who is very sneaky and pervy. It's a shame because it's a great hotel otherwise, the owner is lovely though doesn't speak much english, I wouldn't go again though because of this pervy guy, and I wouldn't recommend it to any other female travellers.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bee C
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed here for a few nights in April. I was originally attracted to the 50dh rooms and free wifi. Najat the receptionist was lovely and showed me some rooms on the ground floor which looked very cosy and lovely.
When I checked in the next day I was taken up thru the hotel, over the terrace and down into a separate part of the building where I was given a hard couch to sleep on in what looked liked a communal area. It was really away from the main part of the hotel, and being a solo female traveller, I was a little concerned. Not long after, 3 Spanish guys checked in, and were put in the same area, so now I definitely was a little concerned as no privacy or security.
I voiced my concerns to reception and they moved me into a room near reception, but asked me to pay more for the room. I disagreed and we settled on the original price.
The owner and the receptionist Najat are very accommodating and really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They would always invite me to eat my meals with them as I was alone.
Najat showed me all around the city and took me on a mountain hike where she cooked me tagine. It was an amazing day!! Thankyou so much xx
The day I checked out, there was no one on the front desk, so had to leave my money on the front desk- I hope u guys guys received it!!!!
All in all, not too bad an experience. The showers were always cold (usual for morocco) the lock on my door didn't work and someone came in, wifi only really worked in reception or ground floor rooms. BUT, the staff are amazing, its spotlessly clean, the food's good and they tell me they're about to open a restaurant on the hotel- good luck guys!! Thankyou for everything.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Pipilaroo
Uppsala, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed here for one week and it was so nice! The staff was really friendly, helpful and hospitable. A big plus for using the kitchen to be able to make your own food, really nice! I really recommend this if you want to stay in a place near the centre and with a nice atmosphere with cheap, simple and clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank fanny w
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here while on holiday. It's a beautiful, clean little hotel in a great location. The family that runs it is very genuine, especially the daughter. Beds are cheap (50 dh) and everything is clean. We stayed in a room off the roof terrace, which had beautiful views and was surprisingly cozy at nighttime. Thumbs up all around.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
BW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

short ways to all the nice places in the medina, kitchen for cooking, wi-fi, cheap rooms, nice terrace for hanging out. its on a small street where less people annoy you to buy haschisch by them, after 2 days everybody knows you and you're well inegrated in the normal life, maybe that what most people are searching while touring trough marakesh, fes ect. here in chefchaouen everything is fine and the hotel a good location to enjoy it.
the stuffs are super friendly, and a super beautifull woman is working at the reception =), just have a try.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends