“The worst restaurant in Morocco”
Review of Restaurant Hicham

Restaurant Hicham
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Chefchaouen
Cuisines: Moroccan
Description: I like to write a review for this very nice new restaurant in Chefchaouen. We've been there twice during our travel in Morocco and it was really splendid. Please let me know as soon as I can submit a review. thanks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was bad and not fresh. The meat is not well cooked it's obviously an old beef. For the prices are very very expensive compared to other restaurants in Chefchaouen. I don't advise you.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (245)

Reviewed September 12, 2019

We went there because our guide took as there. Waited for our meals more than 1 hour. It was getting dark when we got our food and it didn’t tasted right, then I realized that it was undercooked. Me and my partner ordered chicken, obviously we left at exact moment when I stated that the food was undercooked, but few days later we all got sick, all the people from our group recovered fully expect for me I had to go to hospital and I might go once more since it’s taking so long to recover. Please be safe people!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Large generous portion of couscous with chicken and veggies. Tangine chicken had a beautiful crust served with bread and fries. 3 course meals with lots of options for cheap! Appetizers we had were eggplant and Moroccan salad (think ceviche fresh) Group we were in had a good mix of dietary restrictions and were all accommodated. Abd Rahim was our server super nice!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Great tajines, great service, great location at the square and also.. great chocolate mouse! Recommended!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

A delicious meal was enjoyed with a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. Abd Rahim (pictured) provided excellent service in this authentic restaurant.