“Excellent restaurant, soon to be #1 in Chefchaouen”
Review of Chez Hicham

Chez Hicham
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Chefchaouen
Cuisines: Moroccan
Description: I like to write a review for this very nice new restaurant in Chefchaouen. We've been there twice during our travel in Morocco and it was really splendid. Please let me know as soon as I can submit a review. thanks
“Excellent restaurant, soon to be #1 in Chefchaouen”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

After several okay meals near the tourist area, places highly recommended by trip advisor, we finally took our hotel's advice and went to Chez (or Casa) Hicham. Wow! The food is excellent and the staff has been superb. We showed the host our book on Moroccan food and asked if any of the Moroccan specialty dishes were available, even though they were not on the menu... So began our delightful journey of really tasty and healthy Moroccan food! (I confess I also enjoyed chicken kabobs and fries one night as well). After several days of couscous and Moroccan vegetables or harira at other restaurants, it was so nice to see all kinds of foods before us. There are delicious versions of Hummus he prepared for as well as savory bean dishes. All at astoundingly decent prices.

Best place in Chaouen, hands down.

“Good service, good view, good food.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The first place in Morocco where we were actually given our own teapot instead of just a small cup of tea.
The view was beautiful, the restaurant clean, cosy and quiet. The amount of food was more than adequate (they serve three-course meals for 80dh) and apart from the fries the taste was very good. We especially liked the service. The staff was nice, helpful and well-spoken, something you don't see everywhere in Morocco.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank kaysan88
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lousy re”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

It is said new restraunt. Location is good but food was terrible and no taste.. it is not worth to pay 55DH for Tazin with meat..I donot recommend to anybody this restraunt.