“A MUST!”

Cafe Clock Chefchaouen
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Chefchaouen
Description: Cross- Cultural Cafe in the medina of Chefchaouen serving Camel Burgers, Tagines, Salads, Milkshakes and great Coffee. Live Music, Cooking School, Calligraphy, Exhibitions and more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are in Chefchaouen, you have to visit! See if you can sit on the rooftop for a spectacular view of Chefchaouen. I will never forget the meals I had here, they were quite literally some of the best meals I've had in my life. I liked it so much the first time I had to come back the next day before our tour left! I wish I had time to take their cooking classes. The food is divine, the environment warm and inviting, and the staff kind and professional. Make sure you buy their cookbook on the way out so you can try to make the meals at home! ;)

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank TheOatmealGirl
Write a reviewReviews (209)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to cafe clock with friends and we enjoyed of typical moroccan live music... In chefchaouen you can seat in the terrace and enjoy the beautiful view of the medina... The food was delicious also! The staff is very friendly...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very cosy cafe and restaurant with nice views from the terrace. The staff were extremely friendly and organized.
We ate one of the best Cuscus in Morocco while listening to live band that added nice vibes to the place. Thanks for all who surrendered us with real hospitality. Will visit café Clock in the future for sure

1  Thank Amarisa65
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was great! The food was killer and fresh. My wife had a salad that she said was the best in Morocco. (We’ve been here three weeks) I had an herb chicken sandwich and mint lemonade. They were great. Felt like the freshest and most well made food we’ve had yet. The WiFi was also the best we’ve experienced yet in Morocco. Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered the normal burger( not the camel) , had only meat, tomato and ketchup, also the falafel was dry ...needed water to go down.
Salad was good though.
But their prices are far above other restaurants.