“A Delight”
Review of Casa Perleta

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chefchaouen
Casa Perleta
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Chefchaouen
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This riad was delightful! It is in an excellent location in the Medina. The rooms are small, but given the location that is to be excpected. They are well appointed, comfortable and clean. The staff at the riad was simply wonderful and there were two dogs in residence too (in case you need a puppy fix). It rained very hard while we were there and now that I have seen other traveller's photos I regret missing the terrace! The breakfast was delicious and filling. I would highly recommend going to Chefchaouen. It is a beautiful village and wonderful to experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I spent a couple of nights in this charming Riad. Other then my room being very small and on the top floor it was a very nice stay. It was fully booked so I was not able to change rooms. I loved the terrace! The Riad is decorated in traditional Morraccan furniture and with the blue Chefcheoun is known for. All and all quite charming.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They serve a very good breakfast which I thoroughly enjoyed each morning. Maria gave clear directions on how to get to the center of the Medina.

This is a great Riad and a great location!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We arrived at Chefchaouen by car at nightfall. We parked our car at the parking lot just outside the gate for a minimal charge and quickly found the Case Perleta with relative ease. The Modena is small compared to most in Morocco but has a charm and tranquility that make it very special. Our room #8 on the top floor was a delight. There was little bit of noise from the medina outside and the beds were firm but quite acceptable. The decor of the rooms and the riad was lovely and well suited to the small mountain village that we were staying in. We had a lovely breakfast on the patio on the top floor which gave you a lovely view of the Medina below. We would thoroughly recommend the walk to the small falls and Spanish mosque on the hill that provides a great view of the town. Without a doubt what makes this riad special is Begonia, a Spanish lady who has lived in Chefchaouen for 4 years and couldn't have done more for us in providing guidance and suggestions and assistance with all matters. You could sit and talk with her all day if there weren't other things to do in Chef! They recommended the Casa Hassan restaurant for diner and it was excellent and good value for money. I would highly recommend Chefchaouen if you are visiting Morocco and this would be a perfect place to stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is amazing. It is so beautiful and it has an amazing terrace with stunning view. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Nothing is ever too much. Maria the lady who runs it told me that it took the owner years to restore and decorate the place and it shows. Breakfast is excellent and we were given recommendations of places to eat and arranged for us a little excursion outside the town. Very happy with everything and I wished I could have stayed longer. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Certain places make a vacation and this is one of those.
Charming rooms with authentic Moroccan doors, lovely decor and very nice orginal artwork
adorning the walls. We don't think we would have found this on our own but are very glad it was booked for us.
If you have mobility problems be sure to request the ground floor room.
Climbing the narrow stairway could be problematic, however they are very attentive at
being sure to handle your luggage for you.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We found Casa Perleta by searching on Google, and we were very glad that we did!

The riad is beautiful, and the staff is extremely friendly and hospitable. After check-in, we were offered mint tea and cookies. And upon returning from a walk around town, we were offered a refreshment of tea and figs.

I would definitely recommend Casa Perleta.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel made our trip perfect !!! The hotel is very beautiful. Hotel owner is very helpful with fully English speaking. The hotel deserves to get award in every year. Cheers from 3 Travellers from Bangkok Thailand.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends