“Super ice cream with great service”
Review of Magam Gelateria Italiana - CLOSED

Magam Gelateria Italiana
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Description: From the Italian tradition Magam offers you products of high quality, hand made in our laboratory in Asilah. Our production is based on fresh ingredients and maximum quality and you can taste ice creams, cakes, semi-freddi, granulates, beaten, crepes and sweets. From Magam you can also taste the Italian express coffee and real cappuccino.
Brasov, Romania
“Super ice cream with great service”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a lovely place in the heart of Assilah, where the italian owners prepare the best italian Icecream on this side of Africa, I'm sure. We even had the privilege to have a first taste of a newly created flavour at Magam, that is the delicious date icecream, in July 2014.
Definitely worth going to. We went there every evening of our stay.

• Visited July 2014

Turin, Italy
“super GELATO!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Lugar escondido, que merece la pena buscar entre las callesitas de la bonita Asilah! Verdadero helado italiano, dueña amable y precio regular.
Aconsejo todos los sabores, me han encantado!

Hidden place, but worth to find in the small streets of Asilah!
Real italian ice cream, lovely owner and reasonable price.
I reccomend all the flavours, just loved it!

• Visited July 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The ice cream was really good, and the owner was very friendly. She also spoke many languages which was helpful when ordering. Would recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lucie N
Asilah
“Don't miss this TREAT!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I recently moved to ASSILAH Morocco and am from USA. I am "Italian" myself so of course when I saw this shop I was very excited! It is perhaps the best homemade gelato I've had. Very reasonably priced and the owners from Italy are very sweet! It's perfect after a long day at the beach or along a nightly stroll to bring your family or date here. The only problem that I have is I go back too much haha but definitely do not miss out on this treat! It's the best you will find in Morocco in my opinon! Rue Al-Achaab 35

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Djmca223
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good gelato”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

A lovely surprise to find good Italian gelato here in Assilah! Great fresh and intense flavours with friendly Italian owners. Highly recommend.