All reviewshis wifeone nightthe ownercold beerplace to stayfresh fruit saladgreat personal servicemorning showerthe blue roomnice courtyardtaginerooms are spaciousa wonderful stayuseful informationamazing hostsgreat foodwalking distance
Reviewed May 2, 2011

it's a cosy atmosphere with Simo and his wife and kids, it's like coming home with a personal touch
great advise on sightseeing and desert expeditions!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We came to this place only to buy drinks but ended up having a pleasant conversation with the owners who were genuinely friendly and helpful. They also showed us soom of their rooms that we found to be very spacious, nicely decorated, and very good value. I can definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed February 18, 2011

We called in for a drink after a long, long day of driving and were so charmed by the lovely owners we stayed for dinner. A delicious tagine and beautiful pastry dessert thoroughly restored our spirits.

If you are in Ait Benhaddou then make sure you call in for at least a drink.

Last thing to say is that a few well placed lamps rather than the over-bright lighting in the dining room would be lovely.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This guesthouse is in a prime location in Ait BenHaddou, only a 2 minute walk to the Kasbah. We had dinner here and I can honestly say that it was one of the best meals we had in Morocco. The soup starter and french patisserie were unbeatable. The managers, a French/Moroccan couple and their three children were good hosts and we had nice time. The place was clean and well run. I only wish we had stayed here rather than Riad Ksar Ighnda.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Stayed here for two nights in the low season, was fortunate enough to be the only guest at the time. Mohammed and Rose are a lovely couple with a nice young family. I did not stay in a better value or friendlier place during my time in Morocco. I do not speak any French (not always helpful in Morocco...) but my hosts went out of their way to accommodate me. When I left I was very kindly driven to the local town by Mohammed and he did all he could to ensure my next journey was as easy as possible.

I really could not rate this place any higher.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo