My mom made a last minute reservation and found out this was the only resort out of all that can offered us room, a day before our trip.
To be honest, maybe the transport to the island is one thing I do not recommend for those of you who expect to have a comfy journey. You should also prepare to be wet. Or bring along your raincoat. They have safety jacket in the boat now, so yes, you do not have to be worried.
The resort is 10-15 mins by walk, if you are drop at the jetty instead in front of the resort. Although it can be a bit tiring, but the staffs will greet you with a cold refreshing juice & a warm greeting once you step in to the resort.
The room is nice. It is rather basic. But comfortable enough for you to sleep. The washroom is okay, & clean.
The buffet is good. Although I do think the taste may not suit the tongue of many people. The staffs try to please us as much as they can, & I think it is a good effort from them. Besides, they are friendly & warm. It feel nice that you know you can ask help whenever you need it.
For me, it has the best location for sightseeing, especially they even have rooms on the hill edge, which facing the sea.
Overall I think this resort is okay for staying, but if you are considering somewhere which is more comfortable, maybe this resort is not the best option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Spectacularly located at the edge of a beautiful lagoon, Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the most picturesque and charming of the resorts on Redang Island. Built of beautiful local hardwoods, the traditional rustic Malay style architecture of the resort is almost camouflaged into the island's lush green interior. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has its own private balcony and en suite bathroom. Just a stone's throw from the resort beyond the beautiful powdery white sand, you can enjoy snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear warm waters teeming with rainbow coloured fish and spectacular coral. In the evenings you can sit out on the verandah over the water and enjoy a quiet, cool refreshing drink as you watch the evening sunset hues of amber melt into the darkening tropical sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Redang Holiday Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa Hotel Pulau Redang
- Redang Holiday Beach Hotel