we did not sleep there, but close to it. we just went there to have a massage, which was all right. The atmosphere of the spa is not even close to the idea of spa we have: no music, but a noise of air conditioning and no scent, no oil or incense in the air, just the smell of towels and humid. The two girls were good, even if mine ( " the student" ) was not really professional, as interrupted the massage for more than 10 mins to go and get a phone call. The other, " the teacher" was really professional but a bit rude and my friend had bruises the day before. We had a few drinks at the bar, which was really nice, a part the fact that they did not have rum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Redang Island gives you access to some of the best diving and snorkeling sites in this part of the world.This boutique resort with zero start itself is located on Pasir Panjang (Long Beach), offering you white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, colourful marine life and spectacular view of the South China Sea.Our resort is just re-opened it's business from End of April 2013 onwards. Highly appreciated not to focus us as a 4-5 star resort. Everyday we are improvise towards the services to satisfy our guest. We strongly believe & inform our guest not to have a high expectation on us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenient cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort And Spa - Redang Island
- Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island Hotel Pulau Redang