Ok let's start with the positives about this hotel -
1) Getting out of it, this place is not a resort but a trap , I'm sorry but how can you class this hotel as as a 4* hotel? The pictures you have to promote this hotel are a few years out of date, so lets not focus on the negatives more the realities of this resort.
This hotel is really a 2* hotel, don't try to convince others that it isn't..you really need to update your website to reflect the following. -
2) The pool. You have advertised on your website , isn't the pool in your hotel. The pool you can not use as its so dirty , full of bacteria . I'm. Almost certain that if you did. Use. It you would catch legionnaire disease or something worse.
The hotel surpposly has a lake beside it ,for your villas / rooms to over look, again this is incorrect you need to update this to be a swamp, dirty one it is.
3) The villa room, what a complete joke. When were these places last cleaned ?, painted? The windows frames& blinds a covered rust and the shower basin well will leave it as that....
4) The Bar- you don't have one, you have a bucket filled with ice and a few selections of beers, then a few candles ..no cocktails , wine selection was 1 bottle of red or white, again what a joke
5) Resturant - wasn't available we had to go to the hotel next door, who laughed as us when we told them where we were staying..
6) our villa , toilet didn't flush and the sink had no water.. We were told they couldn't fix the problem and we moved to another villa. This wasn't much better either. Ok the toilet & sink worked BUT and there is a BIG BUT... The bed sheets hadn't been washed for months they were damp , windows where again rusty,( I have taken pictures to prove all of this , more that happy to upload if the management disagree with my comments), cockroaches in the toilet area, bugs coming out of the bath hole.. One last thing, the hotel forgets to mention that there is another hotel 100 Meters away , which plays club music at full blast until midnight. This must be part of the 4* hotel service .. What a joke ..
Ok I must stop now as we intended to stay here for 6 nights, but stayed for 1..
My last comment to me really summarises the hotel .. We asked for some bottle water .. Guess what we were told... I'm sorry we don't have any, you need to go to the shop.. WTF, come on Sari Pacifica hotel, Redang, it's only a matter of time before you are caught out..
Don't sell this hotel as a 4* , it's very nice from the outside but it needs a lot of maintenance ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Redang Island gives you access to some of the best diving and snorkeling sites in this part of the world.This boutique resort with zero start itself is located on Pasir Panjang (Long Beach), offering you white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, colourful marine life and spectacular view of the South China Sea.Our resort is just re-opened it's business from End of April 2013 onwards. Highly appreciated not to focus us as a 4-5 star resort. Everyday we are improvise towards the services to satisfy our guest. We strongly believe & inform our guest not to have a high expectation on us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenient cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort And Spa - Redang Island
- Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island Hotel Pulau Redang