“Excellent service and food”
Review of The World Cafe

The World Cafe
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had dinner here as a treat as it was the end of our backpacking trip. We found the service, wine and food all excellent and really made our splurge night feel worth it. (Note it is not really expensive, if you are just on holiday you should find it fine, but we spent our regular budget for a whole day on 2 wines and 2 mains).

Definitely recommend

2  Thank rgk82

Reviewed August 8, 2014

thai chef, alacarte value for money, outdoor grills eccelente, breakfast standard above average, good cocktails and mocktails, clean utensils

1  Thank endo2
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Friendly service, good Wifi, lovely buffet spread for just RM30 you can enjoy from 8-ish to 10.30am. Coffee is probably the best on the island so far.

2  Thank tenuk
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had our dinner at World cafe.. they had Capiroska cocktails 2 for 1 and also dinner was delicious. Staff was very friendly and also chef came to ask us if the fish was OK. They were talkative and always smiling. I really recommend.

1  Thank Ursa S
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I found that the prices charged for food on the island were almost about the same price charged at this restaurant, so I decided to try lunch and dinner here and it was about the same, but you pay slightly more (not much though). I find this place quite nice to hang out as it is cool and under the shade, plus the waiters Franco and Thomas and the rest of the team were friendly and great to just have a chat about travel or just about anything. I was here almost everyday of my stay in perhentian to read a book or sketch, so I would recommend coming here. I also had my massage through World Cafe and the massage lady fixed my back and leg in a matter of hours! Its a great place to unwind in the shade with a refreshing drink close to the beach.

2  Thank mel862