“professional and fun”
Review of Quiver Dive Team

Quiver Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the underwater wonder of Perhentian Islands with Quiver Dive Team, awards-winning IDC Dive Resort. Conduct all PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving/Open Water upto Staff Instructor, all PADI specialties and also TecRec. Offering dives tailored to your comfort and experience level. We take your safety and enjoyment seriously. Dive with peace of mind- we are fully insured. Emergency oxygen and walkie-talkie are carried on all our boats, which are manned by experienced Captains and have canopies. Electric compressors guarantee clean air.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had 4 OW dives. This Dive centre is perfect. Quite big, well equipped and with good instructors that gives you comprehensive briefing before and follow you during the dive. Recommended

1  Thank gudmen

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I did our PADI Open Water Diver here and I do not regret it in the slightest. The staff was knowledgable, helpful, and most of all very friendly. My girlfriend was scared at first and had some troubles, but our instructor, Jesse, was very patient and helpful and by the second day she was loving it. If you do go I also suggest getting underwater photos from their photographer/videographer Dave. We were worried at first because the visibility was pretty bad on the day we paid for pictures and it was 150 ringgit, but he wound up giving us a whole album of really amazing underwater photos beyond what I expected. The whole experience was well worth it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I got my Padi Open Water license through the Quiver Dive Team. I don't regret my choice, greatly maintained equipment, cool building, but most of all GREAT PEOPLE working there. My thanks to Wengfai - the instructor, it was so fun learning from him.

1  Thank Tomas B
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We took our diving license at Quiver Dive Team Coral bay in August 2012. We had never dived before and was a bit scared but they are so professional and so good at what they do :) We felt safe imideatly and had a wonderful time :) We were a small group of 4 students and we also had a rescue diver with us, so we felt really safe :) So if you want to learn how to dive you have to choose Quiver, extreme qualified team (won many PADI awards), new and maintained equipptment and boats :)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I know quiver name quite well, im a tour guide and diver certified padi also. Never try with quiver BUT I do send 3 people ( whom interest to do dive course here between June to July ) but they ended up with others operator such as panorama and 2 with matahari diver shop. I kind shocked with review that been left here, maybe after july they change some management team,as for for 3 of my friend they had different view. Poor management and un organized during their visit. Might check again on 2013 myself. Don't get confuse with trophy winning , it was previous run by old management dive team. So reader dont be fool by rated media. Ask and check and read carefully

3  Thank wantedperson