“Highly professional center”
Review of Turtle Bay Divers

Turtle Bay Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We Dive from March to October. We start PADI course Everyday PADI Open Water Rm 990 PADI Advanced course RM 890 Certified we dive 3 times a day 8:30 am, 12:30pm and 3:30 pm. We also have dive day trips to Redang island 1 to 4 dives RM 75 each dive 5th dive on RM 70 Pinnacle & Sugar Wreck RM 90 each dive All prices above Include Diving Equipment. We accept Cash and credit card. No ATM on the island Contact by email or facebook
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The most professional and well organized center I've been diving with. Did refresher and three dives. Azwan, Colin and Cal are all great Dive Masters. Did refresher together with my girlfriend who did Scuba discovery. Colin who was instructor has very pedagogical approach. Everybody else at the center are super friendly, from the boatmen to the owner. I especially appreciated the very good biefing and debriefing prior to and after each dive. I highly recommend these guys.

2  Thank Ermin80
There are newer reviews for Turtle Bay Divers

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Dive masters are good as I was doing leisure dive. However some friends who are on courses (Open Water & Advance) raved about the instructors being especially good and attentive. My only gripe was some of the dive masters are not good with spotting marine life for us, which should be the case as they are more familiar with the dive sites.

2  Thank suyin_ong
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had my PADI Open Water courses with them. A team of professional and friendly instructors. We saw turtle on our very first practice dive! The water in Pulau Perhentian Kecil is very clear with high visibility, we saw lots of fishes. I would recommend this place for leisure dive and taking diving courses, the price isn't expensive and there are a lot of interesting diving spots.

2  Thank GigiLee_mc
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Went for a snorkeling trip to meet 4 turtles.. Amazing experience...
Could have swam on my own but the boat driver came to me because I was swimming too far and told me that if I need to pay to see the turtles... I did not pay at that time and went back to see them another day...

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We did 7 dives with this dive shop and were very pleased. Many of our dives were with Aswan, and we highly recommend him as a Dive Master. We did have a few minor equipment issues, but the staff was very attentive and helpful with switching out our gear. The diving in Perhentians is awesome and the price cannot be beat! Be sure to check out the Sugar Wreck and Pinnacle; they cost a little bit more, but are well worth the money.

1  Thank Chamborres