“Superb value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Turtle Bay Divers

Turtle Bay Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We Dive from March to October. We start PADI course Everyday PADI Open Water Rm 990 PADI Advanced course RM 890 Certified we dive 3 times a day 8:30 am, 12:30pm and 3:30 pm. We also have dive day trips to Redang island 1 to 4 dives RM 75 each dive 5th dive on RM 70 Pinnacle & Sugar Wreck RM 90 each dive All prices above Include Diving Equipment. We accept Cash and credit card. No ATM on the island Contact by email or facebook
Denver, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Superb value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

We did 7 dives with this dive shop and were very pleased. Many of our dives were with Aswan, and we highly recommend him as a Dive Master. We did have a few minor equipment issues, but the staff was very attentive and helpful with switching out our gear. The diving in Perhentians is awesome and the price cannot be beat! Be sure to check out the Sugar Wreck and Pinnacle; they cost a little bit more, but are well worth the money.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chamborres

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Friendly and professional team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

The shop has two location, one on Kencil and a small one on Besar which I used.
The team is very international. The instructors were very professional and friendly. The shop also has good equipment for rental.
They also arrange dive in small groups, and are careful to put people with rather similar level together. For one dive we were 4, but for all other dive it was either one or two persons...
I would definitely dive with them again.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lovetravel004
Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“5 giorni da sogno!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was 5 days to Perhentian islands, and I spent my time taking the PADI Open Water Diver at turtle bay divers. The teachers are awesome, especially my (Antonio) had great patience with me, was able to calm me down and help me, and if I became a diver is all about him! Our staff is composed by very competent, very precise and courses are organized in a perfect way Thanks again to all the turtle bay divers, for his patience, friendliness, competence that we were given for these five magnificent days!

Visited August 2012
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Disappointed....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went to this diving center according to the good reviews. The girl at the reception was really nice and explained everything well so I decided to go for a dive the next morning.
But the dive master in charge of me was really bad. At my first question while I was checking the regulator (there was a weird noise which apparently is normal) he got angry at me. I am not experienced in diving and just need to be reassured it was OK.
Then he started speaking to me like to a child who made a mistake and asked me to continue the checking in a very unpleasant way.
Therefore I decided to leave as I believe it is not good to dive if you are stressed by someone who had a bad night and is not in a good mood.
To be fair with Turtle Bay divers the rest of the staff seemed really friendly so I think I was unlucky and got the black sheep.
Had the time to go to another dive center and really enjoy the dive at temple with thousands of fishes, bamboo sharks etc.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank RoundMyWorld
Belsele, Belgium
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Did +-15 dives with them and i can recommend them, you always go with max. 4 people in one group and all the divemasters are ok and helpful. If you have to choose one divesite go to 'sugar wreck', even after 3 times you're still amazed!

Visited June 2012