“Simply great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simply great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Simply great - Professional team with great facilities and amazing sites. My husband did his OW and I did fun dives (AOW). The dives are well organized and the instructors and dive masters are up to their task. Gear is all in very good condition and dive groups are decent size. I highly recommend and look forward diving with Universal divers again! Thank you guys!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Heini E

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great team and great dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had the good fortune to dive with them while on a quick stop over on the island. They came recommended by a colleague and definitely lived up to their reputation. I hadn't dived for a while, so they made sure I was with their most experienced DM Ali. We did two fantastic dives and I would have loved to have gone back for more.

Their boat is a good size with an enclosed cabin holding a dozen people comfortably. Their gear is all in very good condition. All the staff I met were incredibly friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely dive with them again if I get a chance to get back to Perhentian.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sean P
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Simply Awesome !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Did my AOW with them and it's simply awesome ! Had so much fun during this course.
They have a organized system with diligent instructors n dive masters.
Love those dive stes especially Sugar Wreck -- Must visit. Amazing site !
Will be back again . Thank you guys for makng this a wonderful trip for me and ST. And thank you Alfonso, my instructor.

Visited September 2013
Faversham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Diving in August - brilliant experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Thanks to all at universal divers for a great 10 days diving on perhenthian besar! My boyfriend and I completed a refresher followed by nearly 20 dives each - we had some brilliant dives and saw some great things! Within this we did two great trips we would highly recommend - the 3 dive trip to Redang and another 2 dive trip! My boyfriends parents also did their open water, advanced and some fun dives!

Everything about the company was great - the guides were excellent, and dives were never in groups of more than 6. Ali guided us on nearly all our dives and he made it a really fun experience - always finding and pointing out lots of sharks, nudi's and rays! The dive shop has a great relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and the organisation is brilliant.

Thanks to all - we will definitely be seeing you again!

Jen & Joe

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My 19 year old son recently completed his open water and advanced open water courses with 'Universal Diver'. He is planning to write a review about the all round amazing experience but I have a few things to say also so thought I would write my own review. As an anxious parent worried about my son travelling alone to Malaysia I contacted Universal Diver to find out a bit about them and ask their advice on places for my son to stay. Charlotte was completely wonderful; so professional, helpful and considerate. She gave me lots of very helpful information in various emails and booked a room for my son right by the dive school on our behalf. Universal Diver only took a small deposit to book a place on the open water course and said they would wait to see how my son did on that course before taking any money for the advanced open water course in case he didn't enjoy it - how un-usual and refreshing. My son arrived on his own and found everyone at Universal Diver extremely welcoming and friendly, allowing him to hang out at the dive school as much as he wanted. The 'Dive Masters' made him feel safe, comfortable and confident and he loved the diving experiences. His time on the island with Universal Diver was the highlight of his gap year travels and I would like to thank all at Universal Diver very much and recommend them highly.

Visited June 2013