Our room,with a balcony, was facing the sea, so the sunset view from the room was awesome!
Being slightly "out of town" this hotel does provide a shuttle bus for guests to get into the city, to shop for local souvenirs to bring home.
Service was friendly and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incredible sunsets, lush tropical gardens and soft breezes from the South China Sea await you at the Miri Marriott Resort & Spa. Award-winning 5-star Sarawak resort and one of the best resorts and hotels in Malaysia. Located near the city centre and airport, our resort features rooms with breathtaking views, broadband Internet (chargeable if not a Marriott Rewards member), luxury bedding and other choice amenities. Our top restaurant offers best international buffet and live entertainment at the lounge while our delicatessen is known for the finest breads and cakes. To relax and rejuvenate, visit our Mandara Spa or enjoy other recreational facilities including the fitness centre, Sarawak's largest free-form pool, and resort activities for all ages. Our 9 meeting venues include a Ballroom accommodating up to 600 guests. When planning a holiday, conference or honeymoon, there's no better choice than our Borneo resort near shopping, nightlife and national parks showcasing Sarawak's natural wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miri Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miri Marriott Hotel Miri
- Miri Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Miri Hotel
- Miri Marriott Resort & Spa Sarawak