“The best”

Ranked #31 of 228 Restaurants in Miri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Good food good environment good service. I love the mash potatoes, coleslaw, chicken pie and so much more.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jun99

• Indonesian first
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
“Consistent Food All Through the Years”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been visited and re-visited Pete's Deli since I was young until now. I have never failed to visit Pete's for his delicious 1/4 oven roasted chicken and creamy coleslaw, and also his beautiful lasagna. Pete's Deli has managed to maintain the delicious food consistently for the past few years.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank GR2929
Miri, Malaysia
“Muffin”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had a banana muffin with some choco chips on it. It taste not bad but is a little too pricey for me.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jessie0887
Miri, Malaysia
“chicken chop here is good”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

the price is like rm 15 for a chicken chop which is nice and the boss is so friendly which gives a very good impression on this restaurants. I came here a few times and often bring my family along with me to enjoy the chicken chop. the meat is succulent and fresh

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ressyfoo
Seria, Brunei Darussalam
“<3 it!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Its provide variety of western food especially the chicken pie with their home-made gravy and the grilled chicken with the marsh potato..and here comes the mouth watery coleslaw, never in once I skip my lunch there when I visited Miri.

Visited May 2013