“The best I have so far.”

Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 218 Restaurants in Miri
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: On one end of the hotel of the same name. Excellent food, although service can be lacking if you come during busy hours and you are not Chinese.
Vancouver, Canada
“The best I have so far.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

Just came back from the restaurant. The restaurant was super busy today cos' they are fully booked today. Luckily, we booked two tables for tonight. The dinner was delicious. My children love the deep fried prawns. The prawns are pretty big. The soup was delicious. It's not too salty. My boy finished two bowls of soup. The spareribs are huge and my families have to use the fork and knife just to cut it into smaller pieces. At the end, I was too full to move.:) Booking in advance has its advantage. The food was ready to be served once everyone arrived. We don't have to wait long.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank AsiatripWQB

“Honey pork ribs heaven”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

Love their honey pork ribs, the best i've tasted.. overall, the food is above average, nice to eat, chinese menu..service can be slow when restaurant is full, we waited for half an hour for our food..