“Need Improvement”

Ranked #133 of 223 Restaurants in Miri
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This is a restaurant chain that serves a fusion of Asian and Mediterrean food. The food is good here, but the service could have been better.
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
“Need Improvement”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This time I visited Secret Recipe at Bintang Mall, Miri. The restaurant is almost full at that time but managed to get table for 4. The service need lots of improvement. I hardly see smiles all around, only one or two waitress managed to smile but just like forcing themselves. I have to wait long time for my food. I need to asked again and again and they seems to have forgotten one of my ordered dish. I need to call the supervisor and finally got my food. I must make commendation to the supervisor for taking care of my order and delivers herself the dish. The waitresses need training, when I asked for toothpick instead of giving me, she called another waitress which to me is not the right way. The food not bad but the services need lots of improvement.

• Visited December 2012

Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
“no good”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

no much choice for the cake favour, bake cheese cake always look over bake. pie with too much black pepper. food over cook. stick and greasy table, no one boder to wipe it clean

Visited October 2012
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
“disappointed”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The secret recipe at permy mall miri, I believe is a new outlet. I was disappointed at the ambience. I would have thought secret recipe live up to its name for its excellent decor and services. The waitress tries her best to understand our orders. I think she needs training and better understanding in english. The cakes are expensive, probably because the size of each cake. I would like to visit again when they have improved both decor, services and its food.

• Visited October 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Just okay”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Cakes are good but ala carte you have to choose sometimes the food are not cooked. Avoid fish. Thai fried rice is good and curry noodle is not that bad. Customer services needs improvement and remember customer pays. If we can not afford to pay we wont go into the establishment. period.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank shane90
Miri, Malaysia
“cakes”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

to be honest,i only love secret recipe for it cakes.the other food,sucks.the price quite expensive,for that quantity and taste.better go to other place for food.

Visited May 2012