I spent here 2 nights, while i visited Sepilok Oran Utan Rehabilitation Center (5 min by walking), Rain Forest Discovery Center (15 min by walking) and Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary (20-30 min by car). I had a standard air condition and own bathroom. Furniture little bit old, but is not so important. Main thing: room was clean. Nothing to complain about from my point of view. Buffet breakfast was included and it had everything you need for an usual breakfast except cereals. People are friendly even not all of them speak fluently English. Resort garden is just great, huge and is like a piece of jungle. While sitting out, you can see different kinds of birds. They have also a pool, i didn't try it, but as i saw, it as clean and people were joyning it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes walk to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sepilok Jungle Resort offers comfortable lodging for visitors around the world to get close but un-intrusive glimpse of this nature paradise. It is enclosed within a tropical virgin Borneo Rainforest in Sandakan, Sabah (Borneo), Malaysia. Let its beautiful landscaped gardens and wide expanse of lush jungle transport you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sepilok Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Jungle Hotel Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Resort Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia