good value resort if a little tired in places.swimming pool was a big bonus,the banana cafe was well situated beside a lake with fish and humming birds in abundance.we stayed in a superior room with balcony,this was pleasant and quite large.the resort is ideal with all the attractions only 5 minutes away and the discovery center about 15 minutes walk.
the only dissapointment was most days breakfast was a buffet and it didnt seem to matter what time you went,it was always cold.
the food was basic and i would advise people to venture out to the nature resort or 'the nest' at labuk b&b where the food was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes walk to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sepilok Jungle Resort offers comfortable lodging for visitors around the world to get close but un-intrusive glimpse of this nature paradise. It is enclosed within a tropical virgin Borneo Rainforest in Sandakan, Sabah (Borneo), Malaysia. Let its beautiful landscaped gardens and wide expanse of lush jungle transport you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sepilok Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Jungle Hotel Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Resort Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia