This place runs like clockwork & considering people want to travel to the jungle & see as many animals that they can & get fed in a somewhat limited time & at a very reasonable price this place did a fine job. We went on 4 boat rides, 2 night walks & a 3 hour jungle walk on our 3 day, 2 night package. Our guide Max was very knowledgeable & had eyes like an eagle. We got to see lots of monkeys, a civet, crocodile & the highlight - pygmy elephants as well as assorted birds & creepy crawlies. We were a group of 4 & stayed in a 4-bed dorm, basic but adequate with shared clean bathroom. Food was plentiful, varied & appetising. The even had 24hr electricity & wifi, if somewhat slow but we were in the middle of the jungle.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here & would recommend it to others,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic chalets and dormitory rooms set in Kampung Bilit Kinabatangan, be ready to watch abundance of wildlife from the comfort of boat rides. Transfers to and fro Nature Lodge Kinabatangan and meals are included in the tour prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Hotel Sandakan
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia