This place delivers exactly what it promises - a basic, but exciting nature experience. River cruises are the highlight. Night walk a waste of time and day walk only good for the exercise. Food pretty good with plenty of volume, but little choice. Our dorm was basic and shared bathroom also, but there was a hot shower. We got soaked on one river cruise when the rain came so come prepared. They hire wellington boots and you don't need leech socks. Recommended as good value and knowledgeable guides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic chalets and dormitory rooms set in Kampung Bilit Kinabatangan, be ready to watch abundance of wildlife from the comfort of boat rides. Transfers to and fro Nature Lodge Kinabatangan and meals are included in the tour prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Hotel Sandakan
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia