Everything about this trip was fantastic.... so well organised and professional. The staff at the lodge are friendly and helpful, the guides are so knowledgeable and can spot animals from miles away that I struggle to even spot close up!!! - Mohammed was an awesome guide! Got to see a pygmy elephant, huge crocodiles, wild boar, snakes and heaps of monkeys. The rooms are clean and well looked after, great jungle setting, we chilled out at night on the balcony on our sun loungers with a tiger beer. The food is ridiculously good. Boat cruises are great, relaxing and see lots of animals. I didnt do the walk because couldnt walk after doing the mountain haha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic chalets and dormitory rooms set in Kampung Bilit Kinabatangan, be ready to watch abundance of wildlife from the comfort of boat rides. Transfers to and fro Nature Lodge Kinabatangan and meals are included in the tour prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Hotel Sandakan
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia