This is a wonderful resort; well run and extremely friendly. Excellent diving and food and there are so many places to chill out even if it is completely over water. I have seen Mabul Island and Semporna and I think it is the best. I was told most of the business was repeat and I did asked a lot of fellow guests and indeed most were repeat guests. Must say something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by boat from the islands of Sipadan and Mabul but a full world away from it lays the exhilarating Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, sitting on its sturdy stilts on the shallow sandbanks of Ligitan Reefs. Planned and built in full style as an airy, comfortable, sunny water village with no land in sight, it boasts a mile-long sandbank of powdery white sand where one can suntan at complete leisure while gazing out to the miles of brilliant turquoise stretching into the horizon offering the purest image of natural serenity. Dive spots Sipadan and Mabul can be reached in just a few minutes by speedboat. Sipadan-Kapalai is an ideal destination for diver and non-diver alike seeking a great holiday experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Hotel Pulau Sipadan
- Sipadan Kapalai Island Hotel
- Hotel Sipadan Kapalai Island