We did some research before booking Berjaya, found that it was quite pricey. Tend to choose another more budjet hotel. Then, known that "Flight+Room" could save 30%, ended up we chose it. ( if room oly is nt worth the price )
We were quite lucky that our room had upgraded to Deluxe, which is jz by the beach. However, dint too happy, cos the beach had no much ppl swiming thr. It was quite dangerous swimming at the beach due to the sand condition. so, we just swam in the pool. Pool is nice and beautiful.
The food was dissapointed! There were set lunch/dinner provided for FOC (only for who has vocher), but we jz had once. Then the following days, we ordered in a la cart. The staff told us that lot of guests mentioned the same problem, but the mgntment didnt do anything to improve it.
In the last day oly we found that outside the resort has some local restaurants.
Others were ok for us, such as services, room and cleanliness..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel